Shasqi, Inc.

665 3rd St. Suite #250 Array
San Francisco, CA 94107

SBIR Award Summary

Total Number of Awards 3
Total Value of Awards $1.12MM
First Award Date 01/01/16
Most Recent Award Date 04/01/17

Key Personnel

Last Name Name Awards Contact
Oneto Jose Mejia Oneto 4 Message
MEJIA ONETO JOSE M MEJIA ONETO 1

3 Awards Won

Phase 2 SBIR

Agency: National Science Foundation
Topic: BM
Budget: 04/01/17 - 03/31/19

This Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase II project supports the development of a technology to improve the way drugs are delivered in the body. Less than 2% of the dose of any medication finds its way to the place in the body where it is needed. The other 98% is either eliminated or, even worse, concentrates in areas where they can ...

Phase 1 SBIR

Agency: Department of Health & Human Services
Topic: PA-15-269
Budget: 09/01/16 - 02/28/17

Abstract The rise of antibiotic-resistant bacteria is a major threat to the health of the U.S. population and the rest of the world. 2 million Americans suffer from antibiotic-resistant infections yearly. According to the CDC at least 23,000 lives were lost in 2013 as a direct result of these infections and many more die due to related complicat...

Phase 1 SBIR

Agency: National Science Foundation
Topic: BM
Budget: 01/01/16 - 06/30/16

The broader impact/commercial potential of this Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase I project is to improve a new technology to deliver medicines in the body. Local medical problems are issues that affect only a specific body part (e.g. left knee pain). These challenges are regularly treated with medications that go everywhere, but o...